I really enjoy discovering new baby and kid products and trying them out.
Especially unique and special finds that you can't go out and buy at W*lM*art.
Especially unique and special finds that you can't go out and buy at W*lM*art.
So here are a few of my favorite things for this new baby,
although some of them have been lovingly preowned by Cabot!
although some of them have been lovingly preowned by Cabot!
doesn't every little prince need one of these burp cloths?!
These are by Fleurville.
Fleurville is a small, but rapidly growing, company that makes great bags
of all kinds. Their trademark is that each product is coated in PVC free Green Lam,
an earth-friendly plastic that is just a clorox wipe away from sparkling clean!
Their prices are pretty high, but once a year, they have a
warehouse sale online and you can snag some amazing deals!
The styles shown here are:
Beach Bag in Pink Ogo - Regular price: $70, Warehouse Sale: $20
Lexi Tote in Black Geobot - Regular price: $165, Warehouse Sale: $45
Escape Pod in Black Geobot - Regular price: $54, Warehouse Sale: $8
I throw them in the washer and dryer and have NEVER had a fray
or speck of yucky mildew ever!
Best part - they are sold at Toys r Us - I always get little coupons for that store, but who really habitually shops at Toys r Us? So I use them for these great bibs!
Again, this was Cabot's, but Gracie the dog decided to have an accident on it,
and that is so totally disgusting that I just had to get a new cover!
The Blessed Nest is a little start up company in NY and these pillows are their specialty.
They are filled with organic fibers and are totally worth every single penny.
This swing was our big baby item purchase for our new little one.
I searched and searched for a pretty but functional swing and found this, the
Zen swing from Fisher Price. The seat rotates and swings at different angles,
you can plug it into the wall to save batteries, and the seat completely detatches
and doubles as a baby seat around the house.
Found this on eBay and saved a TON!