My fellow teacher friend and I decided to take our troops blueberry picking this evening. For all you Yankees - we had to wait until 8 pm when the temp. here dropped from 105 degrees to a breezy 92! We frequent this little blueberry patch in the evenings as the sun is going down so this preggo momma can bear the heat. Funny thing is - no one in my family will eat the berries except me, so I only pick a little bowl each time we go! I actually remembered my camera this time and got some cute pictures of Cabot at least. Canon was too busy running (pretending he was a peacock in the jungle) with his buddies.
Cabot tasting the berries





All the kids minus little Adison

Cabot's little lady friend - Adison

Never give the 1 year old the bucket to hold!

Finally - there's the peacock!

The fruit of our -- err -- my labors!