Canon and I were so blessed to be able to go visit
the Neiners in MA this past week.
Erin and I have been friends almost all our lives,
but had yet to meet each other's children.
The time we spent there was so special as we watched
our little boys develop their own little friendship.
Erin and I were able to reconnect as if we had never been apart.
Of course, most of our most meaningful conversations occurred after midnight!!
I miss my husband, but am so very glad to have had this girl time!
the Neiners in MA this past week.
Erin and I have been friends almost all our lives,
but had yet to meet each other's children.
The time we spent there was so special as we watched
our little boys develop their own little friendship.
Erin and I were able to reconnect as if we had never been apart.
Of course, most of our most meaningful conversations occurred after midnight!!
I miss my husband, but am so very glad to have had this girl time!
Erin and my little guySo Chris is doing well in Spain...only 26 more days to go!
He is having many adventures as he sight sees on the weekends.
Here is a picture of him in the mountains of southern Spain.





